UNDER GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
B.Tech in :
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical & Electronics
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication
POST GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Master of Computer Application (MCA)
M.Tech (Computer Science)
Master of Architecture (M.Arch)
B Tech. Fee Structure : All Inclusive fees per year at the Institute is Rs. 76,600. In the year of admission, an additional amount of Rs. 4,800 is payable towards blazer, bag and refundable caution money of Rs. 2000.
Hostel fees are Rs. 45,000 per annum including room charges, mess charges and utility expenses for academic session 2017-18.
Scholarship : ABIT believes in encouraging high academic performance and has designed a scholarship plan to motivate students with high academic achievement. Please discuss more details with our admission coordinators.
- Library : The library has a rich collection of academic books, reference manuals, journals ,periodicals etc. It caters to the entire demand of students, faculty members & Staff .The library has facilities like CDROM, photocopiers for students.
- Labs : A vital component of technical education is well-equipped labs with latest technology.Adequate numbers of computers are available to cover the academic & Organizational needs .
- Auditorium : ABIT provides an excellent ambiance for conference, seminars & presentations.It houses a seating capacity of near about 300. It is a large platform for the students to showcase their talents.
- Health care : There is a health care centre where qualified professionals provide immediate medical assistance with warm & care. It provides free medical consultancy to the students & staff members.
- Canteen & cafeteria : The institute has a well maintained canteen which is the refreshment centre for students & staff.It serves delicious & hygienic food.The open air cafeteria serves soft & hot drinks,snacks,ice-creams.
- There is a well furnished guest house for accommodation of delegates.
- Bank facility for students & staff within the campus .
- Wi-Fi facility anywhere in the campus.
- Smooth conduct of an event by ensuring uninterrupted power supply & network connectivity.
Training and Placement Cell :
ABIT has a dedicated training and placement office for organizing campus recruitment and placement activities. This cell helps the students in career planning and assisting them during the pre and post placement activities. It acts as a facilitator between the graduating students and the industry, wherein the prospective employer can identify suitable candidates for their organization.
Seminars, Group Discussions, Mock Interview sessions and interactions with Industry, Soft skills and job specific trainings are organized for the students to ensure their success during campus placements.The cell provides Student Development Programme through lectures/seminars & presentations to ensure that it helps the students to bridge the gap from campus to corporate.It also helps and guides students in different Training Programmes that would enable the students to have a clear perspective from the Industry point of view.
The cell comprises of a Training and Placement officer, a staff member and a group of senior members from the engineering departments.
For More Admission Related Queries,
Mobile: +91 9643733688