Indian Centre for Advancement of Research and Education, Haldia (ICARE) set up in 1995, is a non-profit making voluntary organisation registered under Societies Registration Act 1961. ICARE is dedicated to promote, establish, run & maintain educational institutions of excellence to keep pace with the rapid industrial development in this region. This society is managed by a Board of Governors comprising of eminent personalities who are great visionaries.
Thesociety aims at creating a modern education centre of excellence in Haldia, provide value based education of international standards and with a motto to March ahead to build an ideally developed Haldia. In view of the noble objectives of the society, it gets support from the local Municipal authorities, Haldia Development authority as well as from the industrial and business houses in and around Haldia. Donations to ICARE shall qualify for Tax deduction U/S 80 G of Income Tax, 1961.
- Haldia Institute of Technology
- Haldia Institute of Dental Sciences & Research
- Haldia Institute of Maritime Studies and Research
- Haldia Law College
- Global Institute of Science & Technology
- Haldia Institute of Management
- Institute of Education, Haldia
- Haldia School of Languages
- Haldia Institute of Allied Medical & Health Sciences
- Vidyasagar Primary Teachers’Training Institute
- Dr B.C.Roy Hospital, Haldia
- Haldia Institute of Nursing Science