UNDER GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
POST GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
M. Tech (Part-Time):
- Computer Science and Engineering
For B. Tech: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths as compulsory subjects.
Admission procedure for B. Tech. Courses: Candidate must have passed +2 examinations with Maths, Physics and Chemistry. Through AIEEE conducted by Central Board of School Education
Management Seats: For admission to management seats, students may directly contact the institute. However admission against management seats will be governed by as per the guidelines of regulatory authorities.
Lateral Entry Admission: In lateral entry programme, candidates holding three years polytechnic diploma in engineering from an institute affiliated to Punjab state board of technical education can take direct admission in the 3rd semester of B. Tech
Training & Placement:
Satyam Institute of Engineering and technology has separate Training & Placement Department which plays an important. This department continuously strives to help students in pursuing their career goals by acquiring employment-seeking skills and ultimately to attain desired employment. This is accomplished through building a strong partnership amongst students, alumni, faculty members and industries. Towards this, a Training and Placement cell has been formed with the following as major objectives:
- Assist students to develop their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counselling and group discussion.
- Assist students to development and implement successful job search strategies.
- Work with faculty members, department heads and administration to integrate career planning with academic curriculum.
- Empower students with life long career decision making skills.
- Providing resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- Act as an interface among students, alumni, and the employment community.
- Awareness in the students regarding future career options.
- Assisting different companies in recruiting candidates as per their requirements.
- Co-ordinating summer training/internship programme.
- Bridging gap between Industry and Academia.
For More Admission Related Queries,