UNDER GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
BE/B.Tech in :
- Civil (CE)
- Mechanical (ME)
- Computer Science (CSE)
- Electronics & Communication (ECE)
- Electrical (EE)
- Automobile (AE)
- Tool & Die (T&D)
B.TECH LEET Seats (Direct Entry to 2nd Yr) also available for the above branches.
B.Sc in :
- Media Entertainment and Film Technology. (MEFT)
- Med/ Non-Med/ Eco/ C.Sc
- Fashion technology
- Hotel & Hospitality Administration
- Medical Lab Technology (BSc. MLT)
B.C.A / B.Sc(IT)
POST GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
MBA in :
DIPLOMA in :
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Automobile Engineering (AE)
- Computer Science Engg. (CSE)
- Electronics & Communication Engg(ECE)
- Electrical Engineering(EE)
- Tool & Die Making
General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)
BE/B.Tech : 10+2 Non-Medical
Entrance Test : JEE & Management Seat
MBA : A candidate who have the minimum qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in any stream recognized by association of Indian Universities.
Diploma : Matriculation
Entrance Test : JET & Mgt. Seats
GNM : 10+2 With 45% marks in any stream
B.Sc HHA : Minimum qualification for admission is a pass in the examination of 10+2 system of Senior Secondary education or its equivalent with English as one of the compulsory subject.
Hostel :Hostel facility is available for Boys and Girls Separately. Each hostel block has a common room where facilities such as wall-mounted televisions, table-tennis tables and carom and chess games are available. It is the common room that provides the scene of action for get-togethers, parties and informal discussions. Each block is also equipped with fully automatic washing machines and each floor is further equipped with landline phones, water coolers and water purifiers.
Training & Placement Department :
Training & Placement Department has an important role to play in student’s future an indispensable pillar of the Institute. This department continuously strives to help students in pursuing their career goals by acquiring employment-seeking skills and ultimately to attain desired employment. This is accomplished through building a strong partnership amongst students, alumni, faculty members and industries.ST Soldier Group follows centralized placement activity which gives each branch equal opportunity to grow for sustained excellence in career through training & placement. Towards this, a Training and Placement cell has been formed with the following as major objectives:
- Assist students to develop their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group discussion.
- Assist students to development and implement successful job search strategies.
- Work with faculty members, department heads and administration to integrate career planning with academic curriculum.
- Empower students with life long career decision making skills.
- Providing resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process.
- Act as an interface among students, alumni, and the employment community.
- Awareness in the students regarding future career options.
- Assisting different companies in recruiting candidates as per their requirements.
- Co-coordinating summer training/internship programme.
- Bridging gap between Industry and Academia.
For More Admission Related Queries,
Mobile: +91 9643733688