UNDER GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
B. Tech/ B. Tech (LEET):
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
POST GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- Mechanical Engineering (Part-Time)
- Computer Science and Engineering (Part-Time)
Diploma in Engg.:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM)
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)
- Elementary Teacher Training
- Pharmacy (Allopathic)
- Pharmacy (Ayurveda)
For B. Tech:
- Other certification courses after B. Tech: There are quite a few certification courses available. Some of them include Certification courses after B. Tech Electronics and Communications, Certificate courses in Virology and VHDL, Programming courses like ASP, JAVA, SAP etc. Candidates can choose the course which will help suit their career aspirations.
CSE (LEET): Diploma in Engg/ Tech or BSCS.
For B. Tech Lateral Entry: The B TECH Lateral Entry Course for students who have Diploma or B. Sc (non-medical) and want to become Engineers with strong Technical & industrial knowledge supported with strong decision making skills in arena of modern engineering. The B Tech Lateral Entry course is approved by AICTE, Govt of India. Our B Tech Lateral Entry course is complimented with 20+ High Tech Labs and various Industry interaction programs enabling students to be a confident job seeker and job provider in future. At SGI course focus on the development of key real-world business attributes like global intelligence and personal effectiveness, giving students the confidence, knowledge and expertise required to function in a global setting.
ECE (LEET): Diploma in Engg./ Tech or BSC.
- Scope for higher studies after B. Tech in Civil Engineering: If the graduates are opting for higher studies after B. Tech in civil engineering, then many options are there for them to choose. They can pursue this course in master’s level as well as at the doctoral level. Many universities in the country offer M. Tech in Civil engineering. Different specializations are available in this branch from which students can choose their area of interest.
CE (LEET): Diploma in Engg/Tech or BSC.
ME (LEET): Diploma in Engg/ Tech or BSC.
For BBA/ BCA: 10+2 or Diploma (Any Trade/Stream).
For B.Sc Nursing: 10+2 (Medical).
For M. Tech. CSE (Part-Time):
- Aspirants who have finished their Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) course can apply for the postgraduate level course. But prior to their admission, the students need to write a test.
- Areas where M.Tech is available.
For MBA: Graduation.
For MCA: Graduation/ BCA.
For Diploma in Engg.: For admission in 1st year – Metric pass from any recognized board. (Maths, Science and English compulsory) For admission in 2nd year – ITI or 10+2 (Vocational) or 10+2 (PCM) from any recognized board.
For Diploma in:
- ANM/ GNM: 10+2 (Any Stream).
- Elementary Teacher Training: 10+2 pass.
- Pharmacy (Allopathic):+2 Medical/non medical.
- Pharmacy (Ayurveda): (+2 any stream).
- Tuck Shop
- The Library
- Lecture Halls
- Canteen and Mess
- 24 Hours Security
Training & Placement:
At SGI we foster a climate where collaboration with industry thrives, generating both breakthrough discoveries and the science and technology that can support continuous innovation and growth. With a perfect track record of very productive relationships with corporations of all sizes, from start-ups to mature, successful enterprises, our institutions provide the students with education, research and connections to world class faculty and corporate. The Training and Placement Cell of the Institute centrally handles campus placement of the graduating students of all our campuses, namely Sukhjinder Group institutes, Gurdaspur and Sukhjinder Group of Institutes, Dunera. The Cell provides complete support to the visiting companies at every stage of placement process. Arrangements for Pre-Placement Talks, Written Tests, Interviews and Group Discussions are made as per the requirement of the visiting companies. It gives us tremendous satisfaction that our Placement Cell is gaining strength with positive results, which are bound to improve further in the years to come. The process is on and it is hoped that all the students going out of the Institute after their completing their course shall have appointment letters in hand.
Campus Placement Drive: SGI has well established Training & Placement cell within the campus with the objective to provide 100 percent placement to the students before completing their courses. In addition to imparting technical knowledge, students are trained by college faculty and Industry experts for written tests, group discussions, interviews etc., so that they can become competent to qualify for the on campus and off campus recruitment in National and Multinational companies. The group also conducts following programmes to prepare students for maximum job opportunities. Personality Development Programmes. Soft Skill Development. Career Planning and Career Mapping. Mega Campus Placement Drive is run every year in campus, where National reputed and multinational companies recruit quality human resources.SGI has excellent campus placement record of previous years and will leave no stone unturned for cent percent placement in government and private sector.
For More Admission Related Queries,