UNDER GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- Applied Elec. & Instrumentation
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Bio-Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Communication Engineering
- Industrial Production Engineering
- Information Technology Mechanical engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Inst. Control Engineering
POST GRADUATE PROGRAMMES
- Computer Science Engineering
- Digital Signal Processing
- Digital Communication
- Thermal Engineering
ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY: Lateral entry to II nd year A) Passed Diploma examination from an AICTE approved Institute with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology.
B) Passed B. Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
PHARMACY: Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject.
Hotel Management & Catering Technology: Should have passed 10+2 examination. Obtained at least 45% (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination.
MCA: Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 year duration with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduate Level.Obtained at least 50% (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying examination.
MCA: Lateral Entry to 2nd year MCA - Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Yrs. duration in BCA, B.Sc (IT/Computer Science) with Mathematics as a course at 10+2 level or at Graduate Level. Obtained at least 50% (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying examination.
- those appearing in qualifying examination may also appear in entrance examination for consideration of Provisional Admission.
- Candidate whose result of qualifying examination is not declared at the time of counseling they will not be allowed to appear in the counseling.
- For B. Tech Lateral Entry Counseling, first preference will be given to diploma holder and there after seats will be allotted to B.Sc holder candidates.
Examination Centres: At Nine places. In Uttarakhand - Dwarahat, Dehradun, Haldwani, Srinagar, Pithoragarh, Roorkee, New Tehri, Gopeshwer and New Delhi (NCR)
- The applicant admitted in M.Tech/M.Pharma programme must have at least (for General/OBC candidates) 60% marks in B.Tech/B.Pharma or equivalent; (for SC/ST candidates) 55% marks in B.Tech/B.Pharma or equivalent.
- Pass the university entrance examination: Candidates having 60% marks and valid qualified GATE/GPAT score for (General/OBC) or 55% of marks and valid qualified GATE/GPAT score (SC/ST candidates) will be given preference in admission. Candidates having valid and qualified GATE score are not require appearing in University entrance exam. Such candidates do not require to appears in university entrance examinations. Reservation shall be applicable as per State Govt norms
For More Admission Related Queries,
Mobile: +91 9643733688