TOP TEN SCHOOLS IN GHAZIABAD ACCORDING TO HINDUSTAN TIMES
1. Bal Bharti Public School Brij Vihar, Ghaziabad: - is a composite Sr.Sec School affiliated to CBSE,Delhi.It was started by Child Education Society in 1984. Today it is considered as one of the leading institutions in the area.The school has smart classes and special activity rooms for the primary students. It has a recording studio which gives students a space to be creative. The schools various clubs including a nature and astronomy club It does well on parameters such as ‘academic rigour’ and ‘infrastructure and facilities’.Besides academic excellence and intellectual developement,the school endeavours to help each child discover and develop their innate telents and abilities.It seeks to instill in the children proper habits,positive attitudes and values.It lays great stress on the all-round development of their minds and personality, skill acquisition and developing a rational and scientific approach.
2. Cambridge School, Indirapuram: - The Cambridge School at Delhi was founded by Shri Alok Chandra Deb on the 7th of April 1931. This was the first institution in Delhi to prepare students for the Senior Cambridge Examination. Cambridge School, Indirapuram which was established on April 15, 1999 has been growing steadily. It has now more than 1600 students. The school is affiliated to the Central Board for Secondary Education up to the twelth standard.The school scores high on parameters such as ‘extra-curricular activities’ and ‘sports’. New-age activities such as blogging and web-page designing co-exist singing and dancing. To encourage curiosity in the students, there are labs where they can explore and experiment on their own. Their Aim is to provide an environment and a programme in which the capacity to learn, to do, and to give is the aim of education.The unit of education is the individual child. Children have unique personalities and interests. Being good at different things and finding fulfillment in different ways, their curiosity is encouraged and their skills appreciated.
3. DAV Public School: - DAV Public school strives to turn students into model Indian citizens. Like other DAV schools, it also draws from Vedic and Sanskrit traditions to educate students, which explains it high score in the ‘value system’ category. The school offers excellent value for money, topping in that parameter as well. D.A.V. Public School, Ghaziabad (U.P.) was established in April 1984 under D.A.V. College Managing Committee, Chitragupta Road, New Delhi with 60 students and 7 teachers. Today it has its own magnificent spacious building spread over an area of 10 acres with facilities for academics, games and sports. It has about 4600 students and staff spanning over 250.Bestow upon our students totality in education with elite excellence & spirited cognizance in compassionate environment to envisage all round development of their personality.
4. Delhi Public School Ghaziabad: - The Delhi Public School Ghaziabad was conceived and founded by Mr. Om Pathak, the then District Magistrate of Ghaziabad in 1980. Delhi Public School Ghaziabad, a premier English medium co-educational institution of Western Uttar Pradesh is situated on the Delhi-Meerut Highway. Sprawling lush green locale of 15 acres of this 30 years old school provides an environment that is conducive to meet the intellectual pursuits and holistic development of nearly 3500 students. The school provides laptops to each teacher, and every classroom has an interactive board. The campus has an e-library and an impressive sporting infrastructure. It ranks highest on parameters such as ‘individual attention to students’, ‘competence of teachers’ and ‘infrastructure and facilties’ among others.
5. Delhi Public School, Indirapuram: - DPS Indirapuram was started in April 2003 under the aegis of DPS Society, New Delhi. It started functioning with 500 students and 50 teachers and has grown from strength to strength in a short span of time. At present we have over 5670 students and over 250 teachers. The school gives its students global exposure. They offer foreign language training from Class 4. They have the second highest score on parameters such as ‘extra curricular activities’ and ‘teacher care and development’ among others. The school has an ‘environment council’ and an astronomy club. The school is affiliated to CBSE and provides the students with a comprehensive academic curriculum supported by a system of instruction that encourages the thought process and reasoning, which would gear the children to be logical, analytical, critical, creative, innovative and communicative.
6. Delhi Public School Ghaziabad, Vasundhara: - Mainly but not exclusively catering to the township of Vasundhara, the school aims to create global citizens. Students are involved exchange programmes with Australia, Germany etc. The school has topped the survey in the ‘innovative teaching’ and ‘life skills education’ categories. The school gives its students global exposure. The school have student exchange programs. The school is affiliated to CBSE and provides the students with a comprehensive academic curriculum.
7. DLF Public School: - The School was founded on the 15th day in the month of January in the year 1996 on the birth anniversary ofSh. Darbari Lal Ji lovingly known as Babuji. The school started with a 335 sq. mtrs. plot with 16 rooms and a decade later it is a proud possessor of a 5 acre plot with 129 rooms and is still growing. DLF Public School is a 15 year old school with 2500 happy DLFites. The school plans not to grow in numbers but, in quality every year. Each day at DLF begins and ends with meditation. The school believes in creating socially responsible citizens. The school system emphasises on culture and discipline. They have the second highest score in ‘innovate teaching’ and ‘sports’. DLF has several student clubs - from robotics to reading.
8. Holy Child: - Holy Child School (English Medium) Ghaziabad was established in 1959 by "The Sisters of Charity" of Saints Bartholomea Capitanio and Vincenza Gerosa. The institution is owned by the "Sisters of Charity" a body registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 and having its headquarters at Calcutta, West Bengal. This all-girls convent school is known for its academic and sports achievments. Facilities for athletics, basketball, badminton and volleyball are provided. An active eco-club and programmes for the deprived, help make socially responsible individuals. They rank highest in the ‘value system’ category.
9. Silverline School: - Silver Line School came in to existence on Basant Panchami, 4th of February 1987 with a vision of providing quality education. It is one of the premier institutions in Ghaziabad imparting quality education. The school has bagged the top honours in the ‘extra-curriculur activities’ and ‘innovative teaching’ categories this year. Apart from the main branch, the school also has two primary branches within Ghaziabad itself. The school also has strong personality development programmes. The School is affiliated to CBSE, the most widely recognized Board of Education in India and abroad too.
10. Uttam Girls School: - Uttam School is a safe haven for girls in Ghaziabad, topping the survey in the ‘safety and hygiene’ category. It is equipped with a gymnasium, golf course and swimming pool. The school places great emphasis on etiquette and personal grooming, as well as building personality through theater and public speaking classes. At Uttam School, They lay stress on imparting quality education to achieve the physical, mental and spiritual potential which is latent in each child. It is of prime importance to instill in her the qualities, values and